at 5:30pm PST, 8:30pm EST
Jason Parker, RICP®
Time left until webinar starts…
Jason is going to cover…
- Create an asset allocation strategy designed for retirement.
- How to know if you are on track to retire with confidence.
- Will your spouse be OK if you were to die early?
- How should you be investing now with high stock valuations and rising interest rates.
- Will you become a burden either physically or financially?
- Understand the recent tax cuts and planning strategies, before they lapse.
- Have you saved enough for retirement?
- Learn why retirement is all about cash-flow and not your net worth.
- Is Social Security broke?
- When to claim Social Security as part of a retirement income plan.
- How to stress test your plan against stock market risk, inflation, death of one spouse, and long term care.
- Consider the tax implications of your planning.
- How to create a 3 bucket system for diversification in retirement.
- How to put all of the pieces of the retirement puzzle together.